At ENGIE, we know that the requests all of our customers are unique. This is why we offer you at the Global Energy segment a personalized technical expertise that meets all your needs.
ENGIE’s two expertise centers, Laborelec and CRIGEN, provide to Global Energy’s customers all expertise and innovation in energy technologies that’s available in the group.
Expertise centers at your disposal:
Each expertise center develops innovations in different technologies:
- Laborelec is dedicated to electricity technologies.
- CRIGEN focuses on gas activities, new energy sources and emerging technologies.
Thanks to the experts in these research centers, we can improve your energy performance together.
A good energy performance will enable you to save, and sometimes even earn, money on your energy consumption.
With the help of Laborelec and CRIGEN you can:
- Reduce your impact on the environment (produce and consume electricity from renewable sources, negotiate carbon credits and offset your residual carbon emissions)
- Support your staff and check the safety of your installations (our experts offer training/coaching and conduct security audits of your sites to better monitor and operate your equipment)
- Anticipate regulatory changes (anticipation of and help with regulatory changes while limiting their impact on your activity)