Our products in Belgium and Luxembourg
Global Energy caters for all of your energy needs:
- electricity and gas supply, multi-site management of your consumption,
- varied price formulae (fixed, indexed) and price engineering services giving you the appropriate solution and controlling your risk factors,
- a pan-European approach for a harmonized management of your different sites,
- energy efficiency services: optimization of your installations, maintenance,
- development of renewable energy and cogeneration projects.
Your Key Account Manager is your dedicated contact for your Belgian and Luxembourg sites. They will build, with you, competitive and tailor-made solutions which contribute to your energy performance.
With Global Energy, you benefit from all the expertise of a reliable international company. ENGIE has an electricity generation capacity in Belgium of 13,000 MW. We manage a diversified set of installations which aim to combine a high energy yield with a low environmental impact. In the area of natural gas, ENGIE is present on the entire value chain. As the leading European buyer, we have a diversified portfolio which guarantees security of supply and competitiveness.
The Belgian Energy Market
The energy market in Belgium was gradually opened up to competition from 2001 onwards. Today, the customer is completely free to choose their energy supplier. Management of the transmission and distribution networks, however, is regulated. The federal energy regulator is CREG. Certain specific areas of jurisdiction lie with the three regional regulators: BRUGEL, CWaPE and VREG.
Our customer references
Global Energy is a partner in several sectors of the Belgian economy, notably metallurgy, chemicals and refining.
Do you want to contact us ?
For any further information upon our offers, please email us at email@example.com