- ENGIE - Your innovative energy solutions architect
ENGIE - Your innovative energy solutions architect
The world is changing, and our energy with it. The energy transition involves all stakeholders and many challenges, while also giving rise to new challenges and opportunities.
We must prepare for the changes that are underway and put some serious thought into how to seize opportunities.
As Key Account Customers, you are assisted by energy experts throughout this transition.
Our teams are at hand and offer you a time advantage with respect to your competition.
ENGIE, an innovative energy solutions architect, places all of its skills and know-how at your disposal to help you prepare confidently for the future:
- Ensuring your site’s sustainable development thanks to energy efficiency and clean generation
- Capturing the value of your consumption flexibility and its optimisation, thus providing you with new sources of revenue
- Boosting your site’s energy security
Thanks to its made-to-measure service offer, ENGIE offers you reliable, long-term assistance. Global Energy is part of the ENGIE Group which ambitions to be the European leader of Energy Transition. With one of the most diversified energy mix in Europe and with 22% of its power capacity coming from renewable resources, the Group has been fully prepared to lead that move.
Together we can create a full “green” energy production site. We can lower your energy consumptionwhile adding renewables like solar, wind and biomass.
We are certain that those energies represent the future. A future which, in addition to respect our environment, is not that far ahead:
- Between 2000 and 2015, the global cumulative installed wind capacity in the world went from 17,400 MW to 432,883 MW,so 25 times more (GWEC source). Wind power is seen generating up to 18% of global power by 2050, the International Energy Agency (IEA) says.
- Between 2010 and 2015, the worldwide growth of photovoltaics rose from 40,336 MW to 233,000 MW, 5 times more. Solar electricity could provide up to a quarter of world demand by 2050 (GWEC and IEA sources).
- Biofuels can provide up to 27% of world transportation by 2050 (IEA source)
As such, ENGIE helps boost your performance. Financing solutions enable you to carry out activities despite a difficult economic context.
Watch the videos to discover how ENGIE can assist you in turning your energy policy into a competitive advantage for your business!