- Our offer
- Reap the benefits of your green energy with ENGIE
- ENGIE, a major renewable energy aggregator in France
ENGIE, a major renewable energy aggregator in France
ENGIE’s commitment to renewable energy is based on six technologies:
- Solar Power
- Onshore Wind Power
- Fixed Offshore Wind Power
- Floating Offshore Wind Power
- Hydroelectric Power
- Tidal Power
Our investment in renewable energies has a very specific objective: generate economically and ecologically viable power and make the energy transition a genuine and sustainable reality in France. Today, our figures speak for themselves.
In the wind power sector, ENGIE helps operators prepare the end of feed-in-tariff
A clear contractual framework with:
- Purchase of energy at fixed and/or indexed prices to seize market opportunities and secure market revenues
- Purchase of Guarantees of Origin
- Purchase and management of Capacity Certificates
In the solar, wind & hydroelectric sector, ENGIE acts as an aggregator for developers and operators
« Complément de Rémunération »
In January 2016, the support mechanism for some renewable energy sources was reformed. A new support scheme has been created in addition to the opening up of the Feed-in-tariff system.
How does it work?
Green electricity is sold directly on the market. The support takes the form of a premium, the « Complément de Rémunération », which is added to the revenue generated by selling electricity on the market.
A clear contractual framework:
- Securing revenues while guaranteeing the M0 (market reference price)
- Managing of negative prices and Intraday optimization
- Purchasing and managing Capacity Certificates
Let's get in touch
Because the world is changing and with it our energies, ENGIE will invest more than ever in collaboration to lead the energy transition.